CPIT is designed to help independant instructors, curriculum developers, and consultants. We are a project management and marketing firm that offers you:
Our goal is to help secure instructional contracts for our members. We have an in-house sales force that respond to RFPs from governments and companies all over the world. We also send monthly newsletters to key corporate contacts and international embassies. In addition to our in-house sales team, our International Representatives promote the CPIT network to hundreds of governments and organizations.
Administration and Project Management
Our team is experienced in all aspects of managing complex projects, including project charters, schedules and communication plans. We negotiate contracts on your behalf and if necessary, coordinate travel, invitation letters, visas, travel insurance, flights, and mission dossiers. To assure that you receive payment for your services, we assume all accounts receivables and pay you directly.
We have a variety of resources that help increase your exposure and deliver more to your current clients. When you sign up for CPIT, you gain access to:
- Post your profile on our website and allow our clients to view your expertise.
- A free CPIT email address, which can be accessed through your email program or our webmail server.
- A negotiated business card rate allows you to get professional CPIT business cards for $50.
- An eCommerce platform enabling you to sell your publications online. (coming soon)
- An eLearning platform that can host your curriculum content. Authors receive electronic confirmation when individuals of corporations purchase their program. To learn more contact
Exclusive Members Only Discounts
In addition to marketing power and exposure to potential clients, CPI Instructor Network members receive exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, including:
- Dell Computers employee pricing.
- Discounts at thousands of Choice Hotels International Locations.
- Discounts on Video Production from videoBIO.
- Discounts on eLearning content development and an online Learning Management System from BIS Training and Development.
- BIS Training and Development